The purpose of the website is to inform about the services of Amipem Consultores, as Owner, and the DYN LABEL Solution and to provide interested parties with a means of contacting the company, either through the e-mails and telephone numbers included, or through forms.
Conditions of use
The use of the website grants you the status of User, and involves the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
– Legal Notice
– Cookies Policy
If you do not agree with each and every one of these clauses and conditions, please refrain from using this website. Access to this website does not constitute, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Amipem Consultores S.L.
Through this website, the Owner provides you with access to and use of various contents that the Owner or its collaborators have published on the Internet. To this purpose, you are obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice or by law, against the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the Holder, other users or any Internet user.
The personal data you provide to Amipem Consultores may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Holder, who assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the Holder cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although the Holder puts all the necessary means and takes appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these damaging elements.
Amipem Consultores has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included on the website from sources it considers reliable, but, although it has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained is correct, the Owner does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or up to date.
The Owner expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this website. It is forbidden to transmit or send through the Website any illegal or illicit content, computer viruses, or messages that, in general, affect or violate the rights of the Owner or third parties. The contents of the Website are for informational purposes only and under no circumstances should be used or considered as an offer to sell, solicitation of an offer to buy or recommendation to perform any other transaction, unless expressly stated.
- The provider’s domain name (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network.
- The date and time of access to the Website.
- The source Internet address of the link to the Website.
- The number of daily visitors to each section.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and under no circumstances can it be associated with a specific, identified User.
Interesting links to other websites
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights are reserved. All access to this website is based on the following conditions: Reproducing, permanently storing and disseminating the contents or any other use for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Owner.
Limitation of liability
The information and services included or available through this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Amipem Consultores periodically incorporates improvements and/or changes to the information contained and/or the Services that may be introduced at any time. The Owner does not represent or warrant that the services or content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, notwithstanding that the Owner makes every effort to avoid such incidents. The Owner declines any responsibility in the case of interruptions or malfunction of the Services or content offered on the Internet, whatever their cause. Likewise, the Holder is not responsible for network failures, loss of business as a result of such failures, temporary suspensions of electricity or any other type of indirect damage that may be caused by causes beyond the control of the Holder. Before taking decisions and/or actions based on the information included in the website, the Holder recommends you to check and contrast the information received with other sources.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law. Provided that there is no rule that requires otherwise, for any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the province of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or would like to make any comments about this website, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: AMIPEM CONSULTORES S.L.
Commercial name: AMIPEM CONSULTORES
Address: c/ Valentín Beato 11, 4ºB – Madrid. Spain
3. MAIN PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest standards, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in proportion to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Keeping: We keep your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: Where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course revoke your consent at any time.
- If legally required to do so.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our publications or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Amipem Consultores for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the previous consent to its revocation. You may execute these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy are in addition to, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall in any case prevail. This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance